Our FRP Cage Ladder is safe, strong, non-corrosive, used for climbing up/ down the columns and towers in chemical plants, cooling towers, DM water plants, refineries, petrochemical plants, power plants and so on. FRP Cage Ladder is made from high strength and corrosion resistant metals. We offer FRP Cage Ladder in different specifications, sizes, and heights.
Other Details :
- The ladder is supplied in 3 types of components ladder, cage and stringers that can easily at site using SS clamps and Hardware.
- The cage spaced approximately 1m to 1.5m, the clamps are to be put every 1.5m to 2m. Inside clear width 350mm, Rung Spacing: 300mm
- Walk through tops made to order
- Non- Corrosive
- Strong, suitable for 500Kg load at any rung
- Acid resistance good resistance to acids and corrosive chemicals available ( passes 100 days 10% sulfuric acid resistance test)
- Easy to assemble quick assembly components for ease of assembly at site
- UV resistant Meets ASTM and IS tests for accelerated weathering, special coating available for 25 year UV life
- Fire retardant special fire resistance grade Meets ASTM -E84, and UL 94 V0 flammability test